At times, it is seen that people deal with the issue of smoke odor which can affect their home to clothing. Well, there are some ways in which you can effectively deal with this issue. In this guide, we will tell you some tips which are effective in removing the smoke odor.
So, you are dealing with the issue of cigar smoke odor. This can stink up the clothes, affect your living space, and home. The problem can become very frustrating who are even trying to avoid second-hand smoke. Follow these steps which can help to get rid of the smoke odor.
From the Car
- The Smoke odor can easily make its way into the leather and fabric seats. One of the ways is to use dryer sheets to get rid of the smoke odor. You need to wipe the leather and seats which will give it a clean scent.
- Another method is to use cinnamon. This process is a little bit complicated as you need to keep the cinnamon in a small pot and then boil it for a few minutes. Keep this mixture in the travel mug. Once you have kept this in the car shut down the windows and let the cinnamon do its magic. Take it out when it returns to its room temperature. You should ask the owner of the smoke shop about various tips.
From the Clothes
- If the clothes you wear or linens are smelling smoky then you should soak them. Soak them in a mixture of warm water and baking soda. Adding a cup of white vinegar in this mixture when you soak them in a washing machine is also helpful.
- You can also keep them in a plastic bag if there is no washing machine along with dryer sheets and baking soda (2 tablespoons). Keep them overnight and then take out the remaining bits.
- If you do not have enough time, then get an odor-eliminated spray as it takes off the odor instead of getting mixed with the smoke odor. If you are not sure which one to buy then you should visit our vape shop.
From the Home
- You are going to host a party or your aunt is coming over to stay for a few days but the issue is some odor. You can use a HEPA air purifier to get rid of the odor. If there is still a smell, then put white sugar or vinegar in the bowl. Daily change it to get rid of the odor.
- If you have non-wooden coverings then put them in a cleaner with vinegar (one cup) and water. If there are washable drapes then soak them in hot water.
You should visit our smoke store and know more about the effective ways to deal with the problem.